Becoming a Member
Are you interested in the history of architecture and specifically the architecture of Bloomington-Normal and McLean County? The Old House Society is looking for new members just like YOU!
We want you to join and partner with us today. We ask you to consider becoming a member (if not already a member) and invite potential new members to help us grow and become a greater resource in our community. Memberships last just one year, so you were previously a member of the Old House Society, your membership could be expired. You can find out whether your membership is expired by emailing email@example.com.
Old House Society members enjoy many benefits, including:
- Receive member only communications and invitations to the many social and educational events OHS offers
- Receive free or reduced admission to OHS events – including the Tour of Homes
- Subscription to the OHS quarterly newsletter
- Save 10% on all purchases at the OHS Architectural Salvage Warehouse
- Opportunities to meet and connect with other old house homeowners and enthusiasts throughout the community
Your membership helps fund OHS events, the OHS Gift to the Street program, OHS Restoration Grants, and many other valuable programs that promote preservation in the community.
Annual membership dues are
- Family - $50
- Individual - $35
- Student / Retiree - $25
*Membership is good for 12 months from your membership date.
Should you have any questions about becoming a member, please reach out to Quentin Rabideau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting the Old House Society’s mission to promote and preserve buildings, landscapes, and neighborhoods more than 50 years old, and the communities and heritage they foster!